Job ID: 201094489
Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for a Director, Human Resources Operations, located in the Coopersburg, PA, World Headquarters. In this position, you would be a key part of the Human Resources team. A successful Director, Human Resources Operations will ….
- Bring vision, strategy and passion for people, systems and processes to lead the team that manages employee data and transactions with streamlined operations and a positive employee experience.
- Oversee and support the members and activities of the HR Operations team. Responsible for the delivery and support of the following areas: benefits, compensation, compliance and employee relations and other employee life cycle related programs. You will partner and provide guidance regarding on and off-boarding of employees, and talent acquisition related programs.
- Promote continuous improvement in the development of the HR Operations team through leadership, guidance and education.
- Provides advice, counsel and management of personnel and disciplinary actions; ensures all applicable laws are followed.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines.
- Promote and direct the organization’s use of HRIS system, processes, and programs through collaborative relationship management throughout the organization.
- Manage HR interactions cross-functionally with other teams as necessary, including Payroll/Finance, IT, Legal, as well as other parts of the global HR Team.
- Ensure HR compliance with all policies, regulations and requirements in all domestic and international jurisdictions.
- Ensure the confidentiality, accuracy, security and timely maintenance of HR data.
- Ensure our employees have access to the best benefits both domestically and internationally.
- Preparation and oversight of the Global HR Operations budget.
- Create HR KPI’s collaboratively to ensure timely and accurate analysis and benchmarking. Presentations to be delivered to the Executive Leadership Team and Lutron Community.
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Proven Human Resources Leadership experience within a Manufacturing environment.
- Strong emotional intelligence, integrity, and pride in serving as an HR subject matter/technical expert.
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, and Finance (as it relates to HR) business processes.
- Strong employee relations experience involving Human Resource management and staff consultation, training and development and performance management.
- Effective skills as a coach and counselor to not only your HR staff, but also frontline management and employees. The ability to move between strategic thinking and rolling-up your sleeves to tackle operational work.
- Experience as a business thinker and problem solver able to make sound decisions.
- Ability to build effective work relationships, influence behavior, and manage change.
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred (Human Resources, Business or related field). HR Certifications in operational areas required.
- 15 years or more of proven progressive HR leadership experience, including experience leading a global HR staff and supporting a globally diverse employee population.
- Experience with global aspects of human resources including requirements and regulations in countries other than the United States.
- Experience managing HRIS systems.
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. EOE/AA.