Job ID: 207774809
10 - 15 years
Provide leadership, insight and support to the North America Sales organization. This key role will drive growth, engagement and performance capability within the sales organization to achieve sales results and build on Lutron’s brand.
- Anticipate the needs of the organization and proactively drive people strategies that differentiate Lutron in all its markets.
- Attract and retain exceptional people to the organization
- Enact policies, programs and decisions that treat our people fairly & well
- Develop people to their full potential
- Engage leaders and people to execute a differentiated customer experience time after time
- Be a keeper of our principles and a role model of the Lutron culture
- Lead and influence the people strategy for North American sales
- provide expert HR guidance and organizational insight to sales leaders
- Develop HR solutions, programs and policies to support the sales organization
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, using knowledge, judgement and expertise to interpret and apply laws, regulations and policies.
- Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to sales management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs and partner with the learning organization to successfully execute programs. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Design and oversees execution of onboarding
- Ensure communication of development guides to facilitate performance and career development
- Partner with sales leaders to ensure compensation and performance management programs are properly executed
- 5+ years of Human Resource management experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus)
- HR Certification preferred
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Experience working effectively in a matrix organization
- Excellent judgement in complex situations with multiple stakeholders
- Very active “over” communicator to all stakeholders