Job ID: 226569005
3 - 5 years
We’re looking for a candidate with:
Integrity – Your customer-centric attitude and commitment to doing what is right.
Expertise – You are a team player and continuous learner. You share your knowledge with the team, embrace new learning opportunities, and search for ways to improve our operations.
Empowerment – You demonstrate organizational skills, the ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines, and troubleshoot issues independently.
Excellence – Your detail-oriented approach leads to quality results for our customers and your communication skills allow you to communicate effectively with internal and external audiences.
Innovation – You learn quickly, collaborate with others, and share your ideas for improving our service
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Create and manage effective strategies and processes to identify, source and assess the most qualified candidates
- Utilize advanced recruiting techniques to deliver a qualified and diverse slate of candidates to hiring managers in an effective and efficient manner
- Utilize broad market knowledge to build relationships, network and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding social media platforms
- Keep abreast of marketplace trends and competitive intelligence to assist in influencing key stakeholders
- Develop strong partnerships with hiring managers and agency leaders
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through thorough communication & timely feedback as well as interview preparedness and effective interview formats
Requirements for the Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience in non-profit sector preferred
- Possesses high level of specialized knowledge in recruiting
- Ability to assess whether candidates have the appropriate skills, competencies and experiences required to meet the specifications and qualifications for the job
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Strong competency in cold calling, networking, innovative sourcing and building talent communities.
- Strong proficiency with Internet‐based applications and Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly adapt to, embrace and champion new processes, technology and tools. Act as a change agent as new processes, technology and tools are rolled put.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) as a recruiting tool
- Experience in HRIS (Ceridian, Kronos, ADDP)