3 - 5 years
MBN a non-profit grantee of the US Agency for Global Media that operates Alhurra Television and Radio Sawa, is seeking an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join our HR team at our Headquarters office in Springfield, VA. MBN is a multimedia broadcast organization that enables the U.S. to communicate to the Middle East via television, radio and the Internet. Join our team and be part of MBN's mission to provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United States.
The Recruiter, under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, conduct the full cycle recruitment process for open positions. Creates and maintains a continuous candidate pipeline for core and hard-to-fill positions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of the Recruiter include but are not limited to:
- Develops and refines sourcing strategies for all positions.
- Determines recommended recruitment strategy for open positions.
- Effectively implement sourcing strategies, screens candidates, conducts phone interviews and presents to hiring managers, within established timelines.
- Maintains accurate and updated records in MBN’s Applicant Tracking and Onboarding System.
- Coordinates interview schedules for hiring managers and extends offers to candidates.
- Completes administrative on-boarding tasks for all new hires.
- Represents MBN at career fairs and campus recruiting events.
- Coordinates internship program activities.
- Prepares and maintains reports as requested by the Director.
Candidates are required to have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of corporate recruitment experience
- Authorization to work in the US.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. Taleo)
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Conversational Arabic skills and knowledge of the Middle East Region.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to work with staff at all levels
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a tight time-frame
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office ( i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Sense of urgency, pro-active approach to role; confident and credible
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
Job ID: 241653057