5 - 10 years
Federal HR Specialist (DEU Certified)
C Evans Consulting specializes in recruiting and hiring in the federal sector, bringing the right solutions and the right consultants to get the job done.We support the end-to-end talent acquisition process, bringing highly qualified Sourcing Specialists, Recruiters, HR Specialists (DE Certified), Classification Specialists, HR Assistants, and Personnel Security Reviewers.
We are currently seeking highly qualified DEU HR Specialists for current & future HR Specialist opportunities with our federal clients.
- Five+ years of federal HR experience as a Staffing Specialist, with current delegated examining certification
- Broad knowledge of Federal staffing and placement policies and processes.
- Experience using Monster, USAStaffing, eRecruit, HRConnect, etc.
- Consultative skills working with hiring managers and team colleagues to support all facets of surge hiring activities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Initiative, assertiveness, and resourcefulness to address customer needs.
- Superior teamwork and collaboration skill.
Must have in depth knowledge and experience applying the following technical knowledge / competencies:
- Delegated Examining
- Merit Promotion Process
- Creating JOA’s
- Special Appointing Authorities
- Making Qualification Determinations and Analysis
- Veterans Benefit Programs
- Category Rating
- Competitive Personnel Actions / Non-Competitive Personnel Actions
- Priority Consideration Programs
- Eligibility Requirements
- Experience posting Vacancy Announcements and understanding when and how to create and post announcements based on type and hiring authorities used
- Determining Veterans Preference
- Knowledge of special appointing authorities
- Managing Selections
- Processing Actions in HRConnect
C Evans Consulting provides competitive salaries and employee benefits program to include medical, dental, vision, prescription, professional certifications, 401K, and Personal Time Off (PTO).Submit your résumé and a copy of your Delegated Examining Certificate for immediate consideration.
We conduct reference checks, background investigations, and maintain a drug-free workplace.
Job ID: 248773945