iHire, an industry-focused online talent platform headquartered in Downtown Frederick, MD, has an opening for a full-time Senior HR Consultant to join our growing team.
The Senior HR Consultant will be responsible for helping our clients with HR strategies and tactics that enable them to attract and retain a motivated organization that can deliver on our clients’ strategies/business objectives. You will also develop and deliver mass education via webinars and workshops to educate our clients on best practice in HR. Finally, you will support iHire’s internal HR efforts to include recruitment, employee relations, training, and other functional areas of HR as needed.
We are looking to hire someone in the Eastern time zone. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company that works hard and plays hard (even in our temporarily 100% remote environment)! If you are innovative, collaborative, and passionate about delivering exceptional HR service, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Do:
- Deliver HR services and/or consulting to iHire clients in all functional areas of HR to include recruitment, onboarding, benefits, compensation, employee relations, training, DEI, terminations/offboarding.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to retain clients and turn them into brand ambassadors, aiding in the growth of the HR services and consulting offerings.
- Maintain position as a human resources thought leader, sharing best practices, tools, information, etc., with clients and prospects though the development and delivery of webinars, workshops, etc.
- Initiate regular self-learning to stay abreast of HR trends, legislation, best practices, etc., to ensure position as thought leader and maintain credibility.
- Support internal HR through delivery of HR services for iHire employees, including recruitment, benefits, compensation, training, DEI, employee relations, etc., that are responsive to the needs and mission of iHire and integrated with overall iHire policies and strategy.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 8-10 years of Human Resources Management experience. Additional experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated success in developing HR strategies to support business objectives.
- Demonstrated business consultation skills.
- Strong training and facilitation skills.
- Polished written & oral communication skills, ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Ability to interface with executive leadership, establish credibility and build effective relationships.
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to set priorities based on customer needs and organizational priorities and preferences.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to effectively manage through change and transition.
- Proactive and collaborative working style.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local and federal regulatory laws and requirements.
- PHR or SPHR certification desired.
Why You’ll Love iHire:
- We offer a competitive salary plus an exceptional benefits package including generous PTO, flextime, comprehensive health benefits, professional development opportunities, matching 401(k), and more!
- Enjoy a collaborative, fun, and flexible (and currently remote) work environment – we’ll even provide you with the equipment you need as well as a monthly internet stipend.
Who We Are:
iHire has been in business for more than 20 years (and counting), helping job seekers just like you find great opportunities in their industry. But iHire isn’t your average company. We value passion, ability, enthusiasm, and dedication. And, we provide a flexible environment where the best employees can thrive, grow with us, and become leaders while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
Although we’ve temporarily exchanged our famously stocked breakroom and in-person social events for virtual happy hours and “Zoom” Pictionary, you’ll quickly find out why iHire is a great place to work – even when working remotely!
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our clients and communities. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, people of all ages, and veterans to apply. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds and perspectives.